Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.

I'm sorry for not posting for quite a while, it's been a really busy week and not to mention, the last week of holidays. So I'm gonna make use of the holidays by making myself very busy. Let's do this shit before school starts yo. I think I'll just summarize everything all up. But yes, with loads of pictures.

Saturday was Christmas Day. My family and I had Christmas lunch at Avanti along with my cousins. Basically, Christmas day is a special day that we should be thanking Jesus for everything he has or had done for us. I love you Lord.






 Granniee!






We went to Pavilion and Farenheit at night around 5 plus plus. I really love KL. The deco's outside the mall were breathless. I actually couldn't believed my eyes when I saw snow outside of Pavilion! But my brother told me the snow was actually fake, it was made out of shampoo. WHAT THE CRAP.













Had the time of my life at Lagoon with the girls <33 I wish we can do it again, and yes we will. A bunch of thank yous to Cat for her camera. I totally forgotten to bring my camera as I was rushing to Sunway. Sighs.


 Rode pirate ship, and the rest of the rides too.

 xxx

We went all the way to Klang just to have Bat Kut Teh and change my mom's car tyres. And then head over to Sunway and shopped there for a little while. Went into Jaspal, Coach, and Valentino Rudy. My parents wanted to see some scoffs, "stuffs". Had tutti frutti twice yesterday, and today. Fats are totally coming soon, shit. But I really wanna get fat, so it's practically a good thing.





Took this at a really bad timing. By the time I took this picture, it was already finished. 

 I'm a girl, but I still know something about cars. (;


Smile.  Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends?  Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over.  

Walter Anderson 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment