Monday, December 13, 2010

Pick me up with your dirty little toy car

Isn't this picture so cute?

I'm getting weirder each day. Dangggg!


Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad


Happy? :)
I'll probably hear Sara Bareilles' King of Anything. Though I don't really get the meaning of the lyrics, but the beat and the tune's really really catchy! You readers should try hearing it someday.

Sad? :( 
Hmmm, a song when I'm sad? I don't really hear songs when I'm sad. If I'm sad or moody, I'll just sleep. Yeap, sleeping to me is like the cure to everything. When I mean everything, I really do mean, EVERYTHING. Well, I think I'll either hear country musics? Carrie Underwood's Play On for example. I really admire Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood!

Bored? ._.
I would say Hey Soul Sister by Train? Okay, I really have no idea what songs do I normally hear when I'm bored.

Hyped? :DDDD
Definitely Like A G6! I'm in love with that song <3 The song's so sexy? SHUTUPI'MCOOL

Mad? :#
I think Fall out Boy's songs? Basically, all the boy bands. Good Charlotte and Linkin Park's songs are so harsh. Heavy metal songs I would say?

So, I'm practically just going through my songs in iTunes and choosing them which category they should be in?  Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped and Mad.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment