Saturday, January 1, 2011

ONE ONE ONE ONE

So, everyone knows today's the last day of 2010 right? Not cool. I think by summarizing the whole year up, you'll get to know what I had experienced in my new school. I first came into WMS this January, I actually neglected coming to this school. I really wanted to study at a government school since most of my friends were. And every 12 year old kid have to go through this stage, right? I was sitting alone during orientation day, and yes, it was kinda humiliating for me as I was the only one sitting with a boy. Things got worse, I sat with a boy, AGAIN, on the first day of school and all the girls actually stared at me for a while. So that kinda sucked and I was starting to hate this school a lot. But after months and months spending my whole life in WMS,  I started liking this school a lot, because of the friendly environment and all.

JANUARY
I met three girls in W and they're currently my best friends. Dramas happened continously but it all came to an end one day.I think I started handball training at the month of training. I only attended two trainings and the training had to stop due to exams?



Joined leadership camp with Allison, Grace and Jeannie.
My very first camp in WMS :)

FEBRUARY
We had United Nation Day and Cross Country. It was a really busy month for us due to the really last minute preparations and the upcoming first term exams. We also had sports practice, but you'll get to see the pictures    during sports day later on.

This is not a really... nice picture. 
We were so young back then. Time flies. But everyone has changed with new looks now.

MARCH
We didn't really have anything interesting going on at the month of March.

APRIL
Sports Day was in the month of April! It was such an unforgettable day.

MAY
Our class made a really special card before Teacher's Day. I think it was for Mdm Mathews or something? I'm really bad at recalling stuffs.

JUNE
June was a really great month! Not only my birthday was on June, I actually had a surprise party in my old school thrown by my old schoolmates. Though not many could attend, but it was such a surprise seeing them again. Not to mention, my birthday was on the first day of World Cup. So technically, most of my friends remembered the day of my birthday. I love every single one of them so much. We had a Teachers Day celebration on the 4th of June and they celebrated my birthday on the same day too.



 I was actually kinda pissed when they cake smashed me.
A special thanks to Janice for buying the cake for me and planning the whole thing.


JULY
Best month of the year! Our concert was based on a traditional chinese thing called Flower Drum Song. One week after that, we had Evo Night! Went to Louise's house before concert, and Allison's place before Evo night. Guess what? I lost my brand new phone on the first day of concert. Just great. Jeannie and Grace and I went for World Stage together! Allison had a high fever and she couldn't join us :(






AUGUST
We had a geography photoshoot and it was really really fun. It didn't really turned out well, but we did our best :)

SEPTEMBER
It's Grace's birthday betches <333333 Allison, Louise and I celebrated Grace's birthday at Pavilion. Dined at Fridays and watched Grown Up's! Jeannie and Shu couldn't make it. Big sigh.


OCTOBER
It was the final term examination and everyone was so nervous, that includes me too. When the results came up, I was pretty satifised with my Geography's result. I got an A! And I didn't expected I would get an A because Geo's like my weakest subject. 1W and 1K went for our class trip which we were planning for many months! Had so much fun with all my friends.



NOVEMBER
The time has come omgg! Post exams. We were declared the winner of the whole form 1 and we were so happy. We also had a class party on the second last day.


Will post more sooner or later

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL <3

Never give up. Take a fall.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment