Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I miss you every single day


Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

Well, the truth is, I don't really know how or where I got the inspiration from and started blogger. I think there was one time, blogger was actually really a hit in my primary school? But the thing is, none of us really knew the real meaning of blogger. I think all of us thought it was something really cool, so that's why we started blogging. That includes me too.

I actually stopped blogging for a while, because it was kinda boring? I wanted to blog just to kill time, but the more I blog, I find it a little boring so yea. Just to summarize everything up, I found out about blogger in my primary school. *smiles* So I guess you know why I started blogging now?

Oookay, recently, I've been watching homemade videos on youtube. And after clicking on numerous links, I found this girl on youtube. She has an incredible voice, and she has such a gorgeous face. She actually reminds me of Alyson Stoner? Do you have any idea who the heck is Alyson Stoner? Well if you don't, she's from Camp Rock!

 Alyson Stoner
Olivia Mitchell!

Maybe they DON'T really look alike, but to me, they actually do. Anyways, as I was saying, Olivia Mitchell has a great voice! Here's a Youtube page, just in case you wanna hear her songs! I was reading her blog and it says that she made youtube videos of her playing the guitar/piano and singing at the age of 14. She was actually so shy, till she did not even want to show her face but only her hands. But, as her courage grew stronger and stronger, she finally stood up and made Youtube videos with her face in it. She's now 17 and is still writing songs. Though she's not that famous, but I'm actually a fan of hers now?

You don't have to be singing about love all the time in order to give love to the people. You don't have to keep flashing those words all the time.
-Jimi Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment