Sunday, December 19, 2010

Let's shop till we fall and drop

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends

I'm actually changing the *picture* to *PICTURES* Mind me.

CAT
 I met Catrena last year, wait, I saw her when I was at the age of 7. She
was in my chinese tution, but we barely talk because we 
were too shy, silly us. We could be friends when we were 7
and continue our friendship then! 

RUSTERR
I love you Ruru! You're so damn awesome, and you can
ACTUALLY understand my feelings. You
cheer me up whenever I'm down or whatsoever.
I LAUGH YOU.

JANICEEE
Omg she's such a tomboy. But, she's trying
to be more feminine! I'm sorry, I just had to
say it before anyone does. Stop bullying me, dude.

 LUCY
I met her when I was in primary 1, and we were best friends
ever since. I remember there was one time when this girl
and I started fighting over her. We were so childish back then.
Miss those times loads.

 SAMMMI
Hehs, I love you Samm!
You're great, but, stop growing taller. 

 HUI & RAHH
We met last year due to Gee and Just dance, the both dance groups.
My class actually hated their class, but we did made up in the end.
I love them to bits yo.
<3333333333! WIMPS all the way.

Yes, we have grown. Big matured adults. Erm judging by the picture above, just look at Ian. Well, maybe not MATURED adults, but teenagers. Yeap, that's the word, teenagers. I know my primary friends and I had been separated, but I'm still very close with them. We usually have gatherings, to meet up with one another.

I'm looking forward to my high school years. There's only two or three weeks left, till school reopens. I still can't bear with the fact that holidays are coming to an end. So that means, goodbye tv shows marathons, and hello Form Two life. I miss my friends so much, but I'm still gonna meet up with my babes this coming  Thursday! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment