Wednesday, February 2, 2011

aloha betch

It's Chinese New Year Eve today, and we're having a reunion dinner with the relatives in our house. It's funny you know? My dad only has one brother, so that means, I only have two cousins on my dad's side? But it's actually kinda fun having two cousins because we get to spend more time together? And guess what? My cousin got an iPad and an iPod touch. I mean, he already has an iPhone and now he gets two extra apple products?! He better consider himself a lucky guy. (:


Yes, that's all. You're probably thinking why is this such a short post? Well, that's because I'm really busy lately watching shows online and I practically have no time to watch them when school reopens. So ya, I apologize to all you readers.

If you think you're a good friend,
Why don't you have the guts to prove it to me?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment