Tuesday, February 1, 2011

time machine

 I'm sorry I had to start off this post with chicken wings.
I just miss them a lot. Not to mention, I miss the times the girls and I had together during the holidays.
How I wish I could turn back time :(


Well technically, I miss both of them so much! Oh and Janice too hehe.
She couldn't make it on that day and she missed all the fun!
Making pancakes with the girls was one hell of a day.

 Getting ready for Hui Ping's party with all of them was pure fun.
Though we didn't really do much except for camwhoring, I still enjoyed my afternoon with them <3
I still remember helping Catrena to choose her top. It was HILARIOUS.

 Do you remember my black bra strap Cat? (; xx

 I regret for not getting a picture with Farah. Sighs.

 A big thank you to Hui Ping for inviting all of us to her party!
I can't describe how much I miss all of you.

Happy Chinese New Year to all you readers! <3

x

1 comment:

  1. Hi thanks fr followin me on twitter!
    Gong xi gong xi!
    I'm @wackybecky ;)

    ReplyDelete